Brady is a landscape designer and writer located in Atlanta, Georgia. He comes to Starr Whitehouse after four years working in the public and private sectors of Colorado, Oregon, and Arizona, and three years teaching creative writing and English composition in New Mexico. All that time out West sharpened his appreciation for the complexity of ecologies, both pristine and disturbed, and the resiliency of the individuals and communities that inhabit them. Narrative, too, plays a key role in his shaping of space, sequence, and interaction, as landscapes tell subtle yet powerful stories of who we are and what we can be. Outside the office, you’ll find Brady writing, reading, or hiking in the mountains.
- Covington Town Center Residential Development, Covington, GA
- Lecount Place Residential Development, New Rochelle, NY
- Covenant House Women’s Shelter, New York, NY
- Aspen Art Museum Streetscape and Courtyard, Aspen, CO*
- Portland Art Museum Landscape Exhibit, Portland, OR*
* Work completed prior to joining Starr Whitehouse